SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER to join our passionate team. He/she should have good knowledge and understanding of technology that we use in web service industry. his or her role involves in managing the project, coordination with different internal stakeholders and managing the clients.
Position Title : SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Location : Kakkanad, Cochin
Education : MBA MCA
Mandatory Skills : Business ,high Tech IT Consulting/Staffing/IT; Development, International Business, Sales Promotion Manager
Optional Skills : NA
Domain Skills : Analytics, Automotive
Experience : 1 – 2 years
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing for the Staffing business. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process including consulting with HR & Business Partner across multiple functional groups focusing on operational, technical and/or sales openings.
- Gather and organize information about the problem to be solved or the procedure to be improved and developed solutions/alternative practices for a successful business.
- Responsible to recommend new systems, procedures or organizational changes
- Responsible to make recommendations to management through presentations or written reports
- Directs the support of recruiting specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management-level supervisors.
- Actively extract and distill market-feedback: Identify client technical & product requirements and work with internal teams to help to scope and prioritize them
- Build professional relationships with key executive stakeholders within your client accounts
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly in the IT staffing area.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders, sales management, and sales and support personnel.
- Establish yourself as the incentive compensation SME and build a strong partnering environment across all the stakeholders.
- Lead the thinking and discussions related to progressive incentive compensation plan solutions and designs that drive the defined business objectives while keeping in mind the goal to deliver participant experiences that inspire action.
Master’s Degree or foreign Equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Systems, Human Resources, Business Management with 1 years of experience with focus on high Tech IT Consulting/Staffing/IT Consulting Sales/Account Management/ end to end recruitment process including staffing needs, job specifications, candidate screening, negotiation, offer completion.
Experience must include the following:
- Outstanding Communication, and Negotiation skills is a must have.
- Experience in selling IT and staffing services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services, products, Staffing firm and MSP / VMS providers with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Significant exposure to recruiting – gained either through growing and managing a large team, as being part of a staffing organization, or through direct recruiting experience at the college, industry or leadership level.
- Proven Managerial and leadership skills with a vision and strategy for recruiting in a highly dynamic organization.
- Integrity and values based leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Experience in managing end to end recruitment process including, staffing needs, job specifications, candidate screening, negotiation, offer completion.
- Experienced in business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Strong Technology and System experience with strong working knowledge of different ATS Systems used by MSP/VMS providers.
- Must be good at report preparations, and data analysis work.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to cope up with stress as working under deadlines is not at all an easy task.
Good to Have:
- Visualization and sketching wireframe.
- Knowledge on SEO